What you will find
09 March 2015
The main goal of this site is to give you information about the downsing tool that is the Lecher Antenna (definition,
construction, use, training).
You'll also find information on Dowsing and the Geobiology.
You'll be able to browse the site using the menu (on top of the screen in the green banner).
It will lead you to the definition of a Lecher Antenna:
- an explanation on what is a Lecher Antenna
- how to hold and use it
- a small guide will let you build your own Lecher Antenna
- the list of all usable marks as well as an Android application will simplify your researches
- and finally, if you need a training, a registration form is available for two sessions:
- a definition of Dowsing
- a training written by Walt Woods called Letter to Robin
- an handy presentation of wave forms and how to use them;
- the definition ofnuisance in Dowsing
- some links, library addresses in Paris, as well as french books and a forum also french oriented where you can dynamically exchange with other users.